Friday, January 15, 2010

I can't believe it is already 2010 and that I am 28! Next year I will be turning 30...aaaah! Granted, I do have about 2 years before that, but the fact that it is within site is scary, I feel so old. However, I look around me a see what I have and what we have accomplished so far and I am satisfied.


Dan has now been accepted to both the ASU and BYU MBA programs. As of now, it looks like we will be moving one way or the other since staying here and going to ASU means that Dan would be working full time and going to a night program. We just feel that the education just won't be as good and the fact that we would't see him at all for the next two years makes a full time program more appealing.


It is so exciting as well as so sad to think about moving from AZ. We love it here and love our friends and ward and the fact that family is so close. But Dan and I both feel like this is the time in our lives to kind of shake things up a bit to better his career and our future.

It is such a comfort though to have my family with me wherever we go. Chase is just getting to be so much fun now that he is more interactive and sitting up on his own. This month he mastered sitting up and rolling all around on the floor as his means of transportation. He is very successful at maneuvering around and getting into things I didn't think capable of a kid still laying on the floor. I am not excited to see how much trouble this little dude will get in to. He is such a good laugher too and is becoming such a happy boy. Now that he is eating solids and is more 'regular' he has relaxed a lot and is much more pleasant since he isn't in pain I suppose.