Chase is always so happy when he wakes up. He will just coo and talk in his crib and gives the biggest gummy grins when you come to get him. I love that so much. Tyler was a crier when he woke up and is still to this day grumpy a lot of times after he wakes up from a nap.
However, they are both wonderful little boys and despite their differences so far, they just adore each other. Nobody can make Chase laugh like Ty does and Tyler is always so kind and happy with Chase...except when it comes to sharing his toys. That part may take a while to overcome. I am so glad I never had to deal with my older child trying to systematically eliminate the younger competition. I know there are moms that do and I feel for them. My biggest hope is that they will be the best of friends growing up and will look after each other. I am excited to watch this happen!

I pulled out the jumperoo finally to help Chase build up his leg strength. It is funny because he is such a solid chunk of a boy that for some reason that makes him super lazy. When you try to stand him up and make him use his legs he just melts to the floor and is so content with this. He also doesn't try too hard when it comes to sitting up either, but we will work on it. I am sure he will come around.


All tuckered out from the strenuous work out. I was actually on the computer next to him and I noticed that it was quiet all of the sudden next to me and I looked over to see Chase passed out. It was a kodak moment for sure.



In their sunday best.




Just waiting to see Santa and tell him what we want for Christmas. I hate that you can't take your own pictures of them with Santa, but we got one with the gingerbread man. Tyler was so pumped to talk to Santa butfroze up big time when he was actually on his lap. It was kind of cute.
Not quite King Arthur material...yet!
If you couldn't tell, Tyler did not want to be in this picture...hence the straight jacket hold he is in. Oh well.
We had a fabulous Christmas vacation in Palm Springs with Dan's family and were able to go to Disneyland on Christmas Eve. We had such a fun time and Tyler was even able to go on a lot of the roller coasters this year! I am glad I didn't have to burst out into tears because he couldn't ride the go-coaster again. I was pregnant last year though, that is my excuse! Ty is still talking about the abominable snowman and the matterhorn ride. I think he went on that one 3 times. It was so cute to see how incredibly scared he was during the ride and then the smile that crept over his face when the ride was over and then would beg to go again and again and again. He did say that the snowman needed a haircut though. That was kind of funny.
Tyler lasted the whole day without and nap, and Chase gave me the best birthday present that he could. Peace and quiet on the ride to Anaheim and being so sweet and good the whole day long...until the ride home of course. Then all hell broke loose, but it was a perfect day otherwise!
Christmas was a lot of fun too even though it was spent in a hotel suite thing. We brought a lot of stuff with us to celebrate...that wasn't necessary, but oh well. My camera battery died at the end of Disney day, so I don't have any pics of Christmas, but hopefully I can get some from Michelle soon. When I do, I will be sure to post them.
Happy New Year Everyone!