At Chase's 4 month old well check he weighed in at a whopping 20 lbs 4 oz!!!!! This kid is so chubby and lovable, I just squish and kiss him ALL the time. We spent Thanksgiving in Paradise Valley with the AZ crew (Dan's brothers and families and parents) and had a great time. Dan had the whole week off but spent a lot of the time working on applications to business schools for MBA programs. He did soooo good on his GMAT at the beginning of the month. He had been studying for 2 years for this test (off and on af course) and I was so happy that he was finally taking it and getting started with this process. He really wasn't sure how it would go and so after the test when he called he pretended that he did really bad and would "need a lot of consoling." My heart just sank, but I knew everything would be okay. I kept hoping he was just being a punk though and tricking me, but I really didn't know for sure and didn't want to get my hopes up. So anyway, when I saw him and asked how he did, he just said "look for yourself" and handed me the paper. I think a 720 out of 800 is pretty dang good myself!
So, we worked on his applications to MIT, BYU, and ASU. ASU will be if we decide it would be best to stay in AZ and have Dan continue working while getting a dual degree. Sounds fun for the whole family huh! BYU would be nice because I know it well and have friends there already, but then again, I really don't want to move back to Provo, I don't want to move at all really. I love my house and my ward and my friends here and will be so sad to leave, even if it is just for 2 years. Then there is MIT. If he got in, which will be very difficult of course, it would seem almost crazy not to go. But that would mean moving accross country, renting our house out, storing our stuff, living in a tiny cinder block apartment in a crazy city I don't know. Enduring freezing cold winters and humid summers. AAAhhhh. But it is MIT. I guess we won't stress until we know what the outcomes are of the applications. Until then...

These are so classic!


Luckily his belly button hernia finally receded and went away. It was probably in early October when it happened, thank goodness.

I had to throw in at least one picture of Tyler.