

As much work and worry as it is, I love having a pool in our back yard. We get to start swimming in May and go all the way through October. Tyler absolutely loves to swim and his daddy is doing lessons with him and he is getting better and better. It is definitely one of the fun pastimes we have in our lives.

Mom and Ty hanging out in the hot tub

One of my few pregnancy photos this time around. I learned my lesson the first time and decided the less evidence there is of how round I get, the better! I am about six months here.

Mom and Ty hanging out in the hot tub

One of my few pregnancy photos this time around. I learned my lesson the first time and decided the less evidence there is of how round I get, the better! I am about six months here.



