He was blessed to be a helper and teacher to his younger siblings. And that they will be good friends. I really loved that since family is forever and so important, I am glad that they will be friends too. He was blessed to be a good example to others and have a good relationship with the Lord and to counsel with Him in times of trouble. He was blessed to have a desire to choose the right, be baptized, go on a mission, and one day find a worthy mate, be married in the temple and father children in the covenant. What parent could ask for more. If only it was that easy huh!
Dan's parents came into town to be there for the blessing, and my mom was able to make it too. Unfortunately my dad was in Singapore. Jim and Lorrelle and fam also came to support us. We had a BBQ at our house afterward and the cool people played games while the men watched golf on TV. It was a great day!

This is the only picture I have of that day, and of course it wasn't even taken with my camera. I really need to work on that.