Friday, June 29, 2007

Photo Shoot

So we took Tyler to go get some photos done at JCPenny and it was quite the experience. We had an appointment for noon and got there even a little early (and those that know me know that is quite the feat.) There was a woman who came a little later with her 3 teenage kids who had an appointment 10 mins after us. We got to talking in the half an hour or so we had been waiting. Finally, she goes and asks what the hold up is. The lady then replies that the Family that is getting their photos done needs both of the studio rooms so they can change into several outfits. Another 20 mins goes by and Tyler is not super happy anymore and I am getting really upset. I go and ask when we will be taken in and a girl finally says that we will be in the left room and that other lady and her kids are in the right room. Well, by then Tyler needed his diaper changed so I asked to go into the room to do that. It turns out that the cute outfit I had him in got soiled to death and I had to change him out of it. Of course this doesn't make anyone happy and then we are still waiting. Another 10 min go by and I go out of the room to complain and while the other lady and her kids are actually getting their pictures taken already.

Dan and I are really mad now. It has been over an hour with a little baby waiting for incompetent people. Finally a girl comes in all huffy and says there is no photographer for that room and she doesn't know why we were in there in the first place, but she will be so noble as to take his pictures for us. She puts him in a position and snaps a shot and then changes it and snaps another. I am thinking, there is no way only one picture taken is going to be sufficient of each pose. Then finally the manager comes in and takes over basically. She spends good time with us and then says we can have 40% off of whatever we want. Finally, someone with a brain.

Anyway, here are the pictures from that day. Not the best photographers there, but certainly a cute subject!