Chase had his 10 weeks appointment though and I was not surprised to hear that he was off the charts. He was 16lbs. 9 oz. which was way beyond the 100% and his height was 24.5 in which is in the 90%, but he still has a little head coming in at the 20% range again! This kid is truly amazing.
He also started sleeping through the night all by himself too around 10 weeks. Hallelujah! He usually sleeps from about 9 pm until 6:30 am (when Tyler wakes up unfortunately) but then takes a nap again shortly thereafter. It is a great schedule though. I can't believe it, but I think Chase is even an easier baby than Tyler was. That is a hard feat to accomplish, but he totally is. Lucky me! He hardly cries, and when he does he is so non-committal about it that it sounds like he is just trying to get a little attention. Which sometimes he needs to do, because Tyler is usually stealing the show. Chase definitely gets the shaft when it comes to attention, but I adore him sooo much. I just hope he feels loved because he is so much.

Little Budda

9 weeks old.

The ever attractive hernia protruding an inch from his belly. It is so sad, but luckily it doesn't hurt and should go away soon! Poor baby, he has been through too much in his short life.

I love the size difference. I can't believe they get so big so fast. Stay small already!

10 1/2 weeks old. My little chunky monkey! He still has that basketball belly.

Tyler loves the bumbo...it is his new favorite place to sit.

What a cheeser!

Chase is not loving this photo op.
11 weeks old. Growing out of his 3-6 month jammies. He is mostly wearing 6 months clothes now and he is not even 3 months old!
Sexy pose!
Getting ready for Halloween...is it a cow named woof, or a dog? Not sure.




