Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Verdict Is In...

So I don't have my big ultrasound until the 24th of February, which is when I would find out what I am having. I went to my OB last thursday on the 12th at 18 weeks and she asked me when I was going to be able to go in and I told her that they wouldn't take me until 19 weeks, but I was bummed because I really wanted to find out. She responded with, "well lets go find out!" So we went into the ultrasound room and found this...






Basically it is a shot of the little bum and 2 thighs and then in between the thighs it is pretty clear to see that IT'S A BOY!!! Dan and I couldn't be more thrilled. We were hoping for a boy but would have been very happy with a girl. We just know it is such a blessing to already have all of the boy stuff we would need for him and we also really wanted Tyler to have a little buddy to run around with and play with as they got older.

I am almost half way there now. We are very excited to meet this new little boy!