Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Taking Off...

Tyler has grown so much lately, maybe not physically, but he is definitely taking off in his verbal skills, signing skills, and is now WALKING! I know walking is a crazy new phase in his life, but seriously, he is already into everything, it can't get much worse. He always pushes around our kitchen chairs and climbs onto the table or counters...yeah I know. Now he will just be able to wreak havoc a little faster. This video of his it at Dan's parent's house in Sedona, AZ where there is mostly tile. I think that helped him get his balance a little better.



He is also into mimicking the words we say, so it sounds like he can talk more than he probably understands, but that is certainly a start. He loves to bring books to Dan and me to read to him all the time. They are his favorite toy. And he also loves to swim. He is getting more and more confident in the water and getting to the point where he will launch off of his dad to me in the pool with no warning. Its good he had no fear, we just need to teach him how to survive! The other day he climbed up onto my kitchen table and got my iPod and started listening to it. I thought it was pretty cute.