Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What Happened to November...and Ocotober for that matter??

At the end of October I was out doing some yard work in the heat...yeah it was really hot, and Tyler looked so cute playing outside with me, I just had to get a few pictures.





This was taken before church on Sunday. I thought he looked so handsome. What a great smile!



I realized that Halloween is much more fun and entertaining when you have kids of your own. I usually dislike the 'holiday' if you can call it that, but this year was pretty fun. We went to Jim and Lorrelle's trunk or treat with Tyler and their kids and had a great time. Then on Halloween, we got together with a bunch of couples in our ward with their little ones and had some dinner together and went to 3or 4 houses to trick or treat. We of course wanted to teach Tyler early on this art and let him get some practice even though he didn't have teeth yet. Honestly, I still think we have some candy from Halloween in our cupboard.

Here are some pictures of our little TIGGER!