Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Another Day In Paradise!

It's been a while...

So I have been a bit busy lately and have done a really poor job on getting out my camera to take pictures once in a while. I need to though cause Tyler is changing so fast. We will go in for his 6 month check up next monday...I went yesterday and found that I was a week early. whoops. I even looked at my calendar, but only focused on the time (cause it was in the a.m. and i thought it was in the p.m.) so i rushed over there just in time for me to find out it wasn't until next week. Oh well.

Anyway, I think being a mom is the best job in the world. I love having my own hours and doing pretty much whatever I want when I want to. Of course there are a few constraints, but all in all, it is the perfect job. I mean who wouldn't want to spend all day with a chubby, smiling, giggling, adorable creature who even knows how to give mommy kisses now! Ahhh, precious! Dan always comments on how lucky I am that I get to hang out with Tyler all day. I think so too...wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world...