We did a follow up appointment with the pediatrician on Saturday and Tyler is doing great. His bilirubin count is on the decline and he looks more pink than yellow now. He is eating really well and should get rid of all of the jaundice in a few more days. Luckily we don't have to use the light on him anymore cause it was not as convenient when we wanted to hold him (which is always) and of course at night when he wanted to get up.
Dan and I feel the sleeplessness catching up to us and are so happy that my mom is here to look after Ty when we just can't get out of bed in the morning. Dan was able to take the whole week off last week and help transition into life with a little newborn, but unfortunately he has to return to work tomorrow :( My mom will be here until Wednesday and then I will be on my own. I am a little nervous that I will get lonely more than that I won't be able to handle Ty, he is so good right now. I know things will get more challenging as he gets older, but it is good that we get to grow together.
I will take some pictures of his nursery tomorrow and post them. It is so cute!