It seems like February was an uneventful month except for the fact that we learned we were having another boy...which was very exciting to us. I guess there was also Valentine's Day, which isn't one of my particular favorite holidays. However, a bunch of us did get together for a V-Day party with the kiddos and exchanged valentines and had lots of sugar. I am pretty sure it was enjoyable for all!
Even though he has a messy face and looks sad...I think Tyler looks so handsome in this picture. It is at our Valentines party when I think he was just about done!
Doesn't it look like he is trying to hang himself? Except for the big ol' grin that is. I actually don't know what he is doing here.
Sportin' the headphones bigger than his noggin'. He really loves to rock out...it is kind of funny.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)