Friday, August 14, 2009

August 2009

Chasers had his 4 week appointment on Aug.13th and weighed in at 11lbs. 6oz. which is in the 85% and 22in which is 60% and his head is in the 20%, so basically he has a huge body and a tiny head. Luckily, he looks proportionate to me! He is eating well and consequently growing like a weed! He is starting to smile this month, a little at a time. He does it all the time in his sleep, but now playing pat-a-cake will get you a little bit of one to hang on.

5 weeks old. I just had to get this shot of him flipping me off. It is awful, I know, but yet a little funny!
6 1/2 weeks old.


We are so proud of our little man! Tyler started to potty train a couple weeks after Chase was born. I figured since I was going to be stuck at home all day long, that it would be a good time to start. Plus, now that I am changing new born diapers, it really grossed me out to change his too. I know that boys generally are slower to potty train, but I figured since Tyler was so advanced for his age in most other things, maybe he would take to this too....and he didn't disappoint! He is basically potty trained now except for the night time. I think that one will have to wait a little longer. It is so nice not to have to buy 2 boxes of diapers though. His training pants last much much longer and are cheaper! Hooray for Tyler!