Friday, January 16, 2009

Its about time...

I suppose I should update my blog since it has been over a month. I was never good at journaling, but am glad that I have what little I did, so I really want to be better at blogging. There are so many great things that go on in our lives that we could easily forget about in the future without some reminder.

Anyway, the most exciting news of the end of the year is that we are expecting another baby in July. That puts me at 14 weeks preggers now. Just a few more and we can find out what we are having!!! So far everything looks great and my pregnancy has been a breeze. I feel so blessed that I don't even have morning sickness or anything. Life really is good.

Christmas and spending time with family was so much fun this year in Palm Springs, and it didn't stop there. Right after Christmas, we drove back to Phoenix literally just in time to catch a plane to Colorado Springs, where my family lives. We then spent the rest of the holiday there. It was so fun to be with both of our families and spend time with all of the cousins. We were even able to attend my neices baptism in Colorado. Yeah Talise!

Overall...I couldn't have asked for anything more. Life is good!


Christmas "morning" at our house a few days before actual Christmas and at night too.









Tyler really enjoyed all of his new stuff. It is unfortunate that we didn't wrap any of it...maybe next year!



Our family picutre. Luckily taken before my belly started poking out.


A little intrusion during our photo shoot. The ducks would NOT leave us alone. It was kind of annoying. You could tell they were expecting to be fed, but we didn't have anything and we just wanted them to shoo. They don't listen very well.