Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Happiness!

So last year I thought I would be so clever and buy Tyler a costume after halloween for way cheap so this year I wouldn't have to worry about it. Little did I know back then that he would hate being dressed up as a cute little lion. These are the only shots I got of him with his costume mostly on. As you can see it was torture and therefore the rest of the night I had only half of a lion running around. Plus the makeup was mostly a disaster, but hey, I tried!

Next year we will go with something a little more light and simple, I guess.



Hanging out at Trunk or Treat! Tyler was definitely more interested in the candy than anything else. I think he loves halloween now!
I was in charge of the donut eating contest at our little carnival and luckily our new YW president, Julie, was by my side the whole time (thanks a ton!) I will tell you what, no one can tie donuts onto string fast enough for eager little trick or treater kids...it was intense!


Theses pictures are from our pumpkin carving FHE we had with Dan's brother's family.





Dan and I went to a Murder Mystery party this year and the setting was from the '20s. We had a blast and it was really fun dressing up. I now think it is important to participate in dressing up at least once a year.