Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

At the new year, our church time changed from 1:00 to 9:00. Although the afternoon was hard on us, I think that the morning is going to be even worse! (As if I am the only one with this problem!) Tyler usually would take a good morning nap, but on Sundays, it is a very different story...case in point...

Last night it took us 2 hours to get him to bed because he wasn't feeling well. He didn't go to sleep until 9:00 pm. Then he woke up at 3:00 and stayed up for 45 min, and then at 6:00 and was up for the day. Great, now he isn't even going to get a nap, which he didn't, not really at least, 15 mins doesn't count. So come 1:45 pm, he finally goes down. I can't believe that he was up that long. At least he was pleasant most of the time.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of him with his new look...top teeth!