Friday, August 17, 2007

Some Quick Stats...

We are on our way to California this evening for a week long trip to Yosemite. I am really excited since I have never been there and have heard how amazing it is. Wish us luck with the traveling!

Tyler had his 4 months checkup yesterday and got his shots. That was not very fun seeing as how he made some sounds I had never heard him make before. It was sooo sad. But he survived and will definitely be better off for it. But as expected he is doing great, growing strong, and learning quickly. Here are some of his stats...

weight: 16lbs. 5 oz. 75%
height: 26 in. 80%
head: 16.5 in. 45%

he is a pretty solid kid and probably could beat up about 78% of all other babies! Seriously though, he is the sweetest little guy and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful and happy child in our lives. It makes me so excited to have more...in a while!